Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacampbe View Post
Heh--you describe the closest thing we get to ideal top-down weather in Texas :-) I run my A/C a lot of the time with the top down. I also run my heater with the top down in the winter. That's just using the tools that you have; there's no reason to feel odd when you do it. (For the record, my top is down probably 90% of the time year round.)

But if you really would rather not be top down under those conditions on that particular day, but do so because you feel like you have to, then you've gotten no benefit.
Thats what I am starting to feel like. Im doing it cuz I have to not because I want to. I have the convertible and I don't get that many nice days so I have to use them while I have them. kinda odd i know... but that is what I feel like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacampbe View Post
There should be some sort of sharing program where convertibles can go live with northern drivers in the summer and southern drivers in the winter :-)
+1 to that. If it were not for my job I would have moved somewhere warm and this thread would never have even existed. heh

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0