omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darudis View Post
Do you know what head unit you have? Here is how you can find it out https://www.bimmer-tech.net/blog/ite...cic-nbt-nbtevo. Did bmw fitted HUS for you, because I did it my self so I don't think they going to offer replacement to me (I did contacted BMW waiting for reply from them) and I never had a garmin hud app on this phone so I don't think it's possible to install it now (no reply from HUS support team 4 days now) hopefully I'll get it sorted
I have NBT EVO. Yes my service fitted the part. I’m not sure on the replacement. Did you find the part number yourself and then ordered with that number or did your BMW service find the part number? If they did, you can claim that they made a mistake and ordered the wrong part, then you have the chance to change it as it was their fault. I’m sure HUS support will reply to you, it might take up to a week sometimes. You can install the app if you have previously downloaded it from your account. It doesn’t matter if it was on this phone or another one...
Appreciate 0