omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darudis View Post
Hi have you got any news from HUS support team about this extended HUS kit that supports factory navigation? Maybe you already got it in Your car? Do you know the part number? I’ve got the 62302361627 that works with garmin app which is no longer supported, I’ve changed my phone recently and I can’t download Garmin HUD app any more. Contacted HUS support team about this app issue but they just ignored my emails. Did a research and found this 62302457872 HUS kit that works with factory navigation but there isn’t much information about it, how to connect it, does it uses most connection, which head unit CIC NBT or NBT EVO works with it etc. I hope that this kit will work with my NBT head unit (pronav 2016) which head unit have you got in your BMW?
Hi,

Unfortunately they still don’t offer it as a retrofit kit, they do offer it as a whole though. I talked to my dealer regarding this issue, they have spoken with Germany and it was decided that they would replace the whole unit with a brand new one that works with factory navigation. This is done because Garmin stopped their support for the App. If you wish they also supply you with on how to re-download the app both for iOS and Android. I would suggest you speak with your dealer first...
Appreciate 0