Darudis
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F31 330D

Quote:
Originally Posted by omera60 View Post
Ok, so after asking them about the kit and where to find it I got this reply;

Dear Mr. Akömer,

many thanks, we appreciate your toughts. I've checked your BMW for compatibility, at this moment our extension kit for factory navigation doesn't work on your car. The reason is, that the navigation system on your car has the new styled operating surface. We are working on it and we will be back in touch with you as soon as the system works properly.

The extention kit is selled separately and contains i.a. a new control unit and a new harness, both are meant to be connected on the instrument cluster with extended contents (SA 6WA), witch your car surly is equipped with. After the installation, the Head-Up Screen needs the update, which you tried to run through Head-Up Screen App. This is the reason why we put a code on this update, if you run the update on the Head-Up Screen without the extention kit, the Head-Up Screen would be seriously damaged.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards
HUS-Support Team
Hi have you got any news from HUS support team about this extended HUS kit that supports factory navigation? Maybe you already got it in Your car? Do you know the part number? I’ve got the 62302361627 that works with garmin app which is no longer supported, I’ve changed my phone recently and I can’t download Garmin HUD app any more. Contacted HUS support team about this app issue but they just ignored my emails. Did a research and found this 62302457872 HUS kit that works with factory navigation but there isn’t much information about it, how to connect it, does it uses most connection, which head unit CIC NBT or NBT EVO works with it etc. I hope that this kit will work with my NBT head unit (pronav 2016) which head unit have you got in your BMW?
Appreciate 0