Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
lol

So according to R&T its Scion FRS > Mustang EcoBoost > 228i > M2 > M235i

Thats funny

"The 228i also lacks the limited-slip differential that BMW originally promised us would be part of the track package. Only the six-cylinder M235i will be getting the diff, which is a bummer. These tight, bumpy switchbacks flummox the Bimmer. With absolutely no feedback coming through its steering wheel, the 228i is a bear to manage at its limits with stability control off, first understeering considerably, then flinging itself sideways at inopportune moments. Some midcorner attitude changes are from ill-timed, computer-controlled brake interventions that attempt to prevent the open diff from sending all power to the unloaded inside wheel. Some come from nowhere.

"Man, does BMW seem lost in the woods," says contributing editor Richard Pinto. "What a letdown." Indeed, the supposed second coming of BMW's legendary 2002 feels more Buick than Bimmer. Every time we stop, the 228i's driver begs to get into something else.

The Mustang, meanwhile, feels more like a BMW than the BMW. "

We should just all agree on the usual, M2 > M235i > 228i > and then come the rest ))
Yea these guys are not biased, at all
Appreciate 0