Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i MW/CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikcachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-Miami View Post
just wanted to report on my multimedia problem.

this problem is exactly the same using a cable. keeps disconnecting. 100% not an iphone problem. i used this same ios and same iphone with the old car, never had an issue. USB keeps disconnecting the music too, extremely annoying, destroys all the driving pleasure totally. i dont know if i can wait until 1200 miles, will probably go to the dealer tomorrow to report a problem and ask them to fix.

what is even worse, disconnects are totally random, time inbetween disconnects is totally unpredictable, therefore it is even harder to say what causes it.

i so don't want to guve a car to repair, as our mechanics in sofl are total garbage, i know more than they do. only hope they don't make it worse, and don't scratch my car or leave oil spots inside while repairing (happens all the time)... oh boy, so upset.
does it happen with other phones too?
i don't have another phone, but it is clearly bmw problem. phone even keeps playing the song, not even paused. and as i said, i used this sane phone in many other places, no problem. why would I think the problem is in the phone, when it only happens when connected to this stupid software? and i hate volume controls at the right sude too! totally stupid change. left hand is always free, but they desided to place useless cruise controls on that side. not very much brain involved while designing a car.
Appreciate 0