View Single Post
      01-10-2024, 06:19 PM   #1
DeeJay520
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235 6SP

Garage List
2015 M235  [0.00]
Selling Opinion/Advice

I have a 2015 M235 RWD 6SP that I bought a couple of years ago as a hobby.

When I bought the car it was a garage kept, higher milage (98,000) stock car in nearly perfect condition purchased from a middle age dude like myself.

When I bought the car I had dreams of doing track days, so I paid a reputable shop in Atlanta to install all the VRSF bolt ons, including a FMIC, Catless down pipe and charge pipe. In addition I installed a BMS cold air intake. I never got around do doing any track days, so the car has not been tracked. I do have the original down pipe, and original air filter that I would include with the sale.

I have the original wheels that are in good shape that will be included along with the wheels currently on the car. There are a total of 8 tire pressor monitor sensors one for each wheel.

I work in New York City and don't use the car for commuting. It stays parked most of the time. I have had the car two years and have added about 18,000 miles, for a total of about about 114,000 miles.

My biggest question is this....does anyone have experience with selling a modified car as I have described? I can either sell it as is with an MHD tune and catless down pipe in place, or I could return the catted down pipe, tune back to stock and sell it unmodified. I mean I don't think it would make since to put the old FMIC and charge pipe back in place, but just return the cat.

Appreciate 0