Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Comp

2014 M235i 62,xxx | Grey/Black | Tuned/Mods

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey Everyone, For sale is a Great Condition 14’ M235i with plenty of tasteful modifications. Has been well taken care of the past 2 years of ownership.

I would rather not sell the car to Carvana with all the parts. Figured one of you all may know someone who wants a 2er that has been taken care of and has most of the performance bits done

Listing all mods below. And what I have from previous owner(also lived in VA and fellow forum member). Feel free to ask me about the history we had a lengthy discussion before purchasing it. I will be posting pictures soon.

Car makes around 400HP. I have not confirmed this with a Dyno in my ownership. But previous owner claimed the numbers post tune.

-VRSF Catless DP passes inspection/emissions(had car retuned by Enzo to get it to pass from now on)

- VRSF charge pipe(I think I still have the factory one)

- “Custom” tune by Enzo

- CTSTurbo CTS-IT-800-20 CAI Have an additional one as well(not used)

- Dry Carbon Interior panels/trim(M2 style)

- aftermarket Amplifier(concealed) and replaced all speakers(upgraded)

-Rockford Fosgate Sub in the trunk with an amp(concealed)

- Wagner Performance Intercooler

- including Original Cat in case you don't want the catless DP, interior bits, and an extra intake. And original mirror caps.

Car was driven mostly to the country side/suburbs where my parents live. So mostly highway miles. And on nice days around town/back roads.

Thanks Everyone!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0