View Single Post
      11-30-2020, 01:46 PM   #9
daneagles
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanuKeeyes View Post
I just went through this same process a couple weeks ago. I almost rolled the dice on a 245/35 square setup with Apex ARC-8’s 18x8.5 et38. I ended up ordering 235/40’s and I will have them mounted and ready by this Wednesday. From everything I read, it seems to be 100% successful fit at stock height but I will report back once I put them on. — I run 245’s square in the summer with no issues on a 17” wheel but with et40.

I think the et35 with a 245 would likely require camber or rolled fender, but a few members here have fit a 245/35 square setup with 18x8.5 Et45 with 5mm spacers up front with zero issues. I would have gone that route but as a mostly winter setup and really rough roads where I live, the extra sidewall and easy fit won me over.
Thanks for the details, I'm going to reach out to Apex to confirm but it sounds like 235 is probably the widest I can safely fit without extra mods or risk of rubbing. If you wouldn't mind, could you report back after fitting your 235 square setup on how the fitment is and whether you have any rubbing?
Appreciate 0