Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1010 View Post
Well...the car just sold lol ;(
It was a 2017, 12k miles...bummer.
I guess there’s my answer.
Sooo... I am looking into the the new 911 turbo S. Yes, it is a huge jump. Yes, it will be a good year till something materializes (allocations, no examples on road till November etc.). In all honesty if you are going to get a P-car, then might as well get the icon itself, right?

Look, consider this car being sold a blessing in disguise (for now!). The stress of a payment that would stretch you would have robbed you of the fun. Besides, if there is one thing COVID has taught us, it is that our incomes are at the whims of this global economy haha.

There is something effortless about the M240i; something visceral and go-kart like; something light and joyful. I don't mean to sound poetic but man, the M240i cabriolet is one sweet spiritual experience on the road haha. It is the effortlessness. It zooms and zips and then you can walk away from it knowing that if lightning strikes it, you can always buy another because they are a plenty.

You have an excellent car my friend. Lease another one and enjoy it for another three years. Then get a 911 Turbo

However, even if a few years from now a 911 is unattainable, fuck it, you still have a beautiful, wonderful car.

I would say though, get a cabriolet put in a few mods, and god you will have so much fun that you won't even be thinking of the P-car!
Appreciate 0