View Single Post
      05-18-2020, 06:16 PM   #46
MP2M3
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235x

Recently decided to trade my 2016 M235 after 2.5 years of ownership. Had a few expensive repairs that propped up due to heavy wear and tare from the previous owner.

M340xi: Loved the power but it felt too big and heavy. I also am not a fan of BMW’s digital display, but that’s just me.

M235xi (f44): Liked this a lot more than I expected, but the FWD biased AWD system is not my cup of tea. Digital display also was a deal breaker.

2020 Miata RF Club Trim: Absolutely loved this car. No complaints and almost pulled the trigger. I would have needed to buy a 2nd car due to hard winter months in Cleveland, OH which was the only deal breaker.

M2C: I initially thought I would finally end up with a “full M” but I couldn’t rationalize the extra expense based on how I would use the car. I don’t track my cars and it just felt like I’d never use the M2C to its full potential.

2020 M240xi: Felt like a a better version of my m235xi and it checked all the right boxes for me. Hoping to own this car for many years to come.
Appreciate 2
BimBimM21486.00
Miata1387.00