04-10-2020, 08:25 PM   #64
The_otherM235i
Driver - Autocross
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
Yea I really like the DDT course because A) it's brand new, and B) it's 1/2 the cost to get on lol

Calabogie is in line with Mosport's DDT track. They'll be my go to's this year for sure. Shannonville is another cheap option but it's hard on the tires due to old concrete sections etc..

You ever head up this way? If so let me know! I'm alone out here in the F22 scene, especially at the tracks lol

I'll join you bro! my cars not set up anywhere near as gnarly as yours but i plan to hit Cayuga race track this year (hopefully) with some buddies! Just getting my M235i set up now for the track so i can at least set a decent time :? lol

I had a question man, how'd you like the 19s? I have 18inch BMW stock rims on Mich PSS's and although they're great i wanna go to PS4S's on some 19's. Why'd you switch to an 18 inch set up?

Lets set something this year and get out there love the build!
16 M235xi 8ZF Black on Red FBO: Xhp trans tune -BMS Intake - VRSF Catless DownPipe - VRSF CP - VRSF Muffler delete/resonator - n22 plugs - MHD stage 2+ 95map - Wagner EVO II Preformace IC - Rear seat delete - weight reduction/stripping -FTP 18.5in rims - Hawk HPS front pads - StopTech STR 660 fluid
Appreciate 1
Dylan861330.00