View Single Post
      04-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #40
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1010 View Post
Is RWD still more sporty and exciting in an automatic than AWD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphomeman View Post
This is a never-ending discussion because it does not have a unique answer. There is no perfect F2X car. It all depends on what you want out of the car and what you plan to do with it.
I bought a 235X and configured it the way I did because I wanted a small GT car. IMHO, no other vehicle out there comes near the 2X-six-AT in that regard, so I am happy with my choice and have been for five years and counting.
If I were 25 and eager, I might opt for an RWD 6MT with the 4 and mod the hell out of it. That is just not what I want right now.
Your overall assessment is exactly spot-on. But, I hope it's ok to be 66 and still eager!

But, as to the OP's specific and original question, I believe that is objectively answerable by much of what has been shared in this thread, keeping in mind his exact use of two criteria: 1) "sporty" and 2) "exciting".
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0