Kingslayer
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 23' M3 Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayevman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarp757 View Post
I currently have a '14 335i sedan and I've been eyeing the M240i, but I'm concerned about going from a Sedan to Coupe. I have a 7 yr old son and he is the only one that rides in the back. In the two years I've owned the car I've had 1 adult in the rear.

Does anyone have a 2 series with a kid? Is he/she able to get themself in and out of the car on their own? My conern is he wont be able to reach the door to open/close on his own, which means I will need to walk around and do it for him everytime. That could get old...

No plans for more kids BTW...

Thanks for any input.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarp757 View Post
I currently have a '14 335i sedan and I've been eyeing the M240i, but I'm concerned about going from a Sedan to Coupe. I have a 7 yr old son and he is the only one that rides in the back. In the two years I've owned the car I've had 1 adult in the rear.

Does anyone have a 2 series with a kid? Is he/she able to get themself in and out of the car on their own? My conern is he wont be able to reach the door to open/close on his own, which means I will need to walk around and do it for him everytime. That could get old...

No plans for more kids BTW...

Thanks for any input.
If there's not another passenger in the front to close the door, then put your son in the front seat and he can close the door himself.
^ This...7 years old is more than old enough to ride in the front.

Previous Cars: 2008' 135i, 2010' 328i, 2013' 328i, 2016' M235i, 2017' X1, 2019' M240i
Current Cars: 2019' X3, 2021' M3 Comp
Appreciate 0