01-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #49
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurryman View Post
Just because you can now get a m3 for almost $500 invoice (I was quoted ~57k for a 2015 m3 lease but they did elevate the MF to even raise monthly)

M235i is extremely overpriced for what you get and I expect sales to fall significantly resulting in deep discounts. People who are getting an m235 are probably the same type of person who would want a m2. Also, remember that a coupe sports car is not a very popular choice among general buyers, I do understand that the m2 will be reduced production but after the enthusiasts get their hands on it I expect discounts to start

Just my opinion though!
LOL at this thinking...

Ok.. how about.. they don't make enough for ALL the enthusiasts that want one to get one to be able to get one...

you want a discount... f*&k off and buy an M3/M4...
you want a discount on a Cayman GT4...? F@ck off and buy a 911...
Otherwise.. if you WANT this car.. then get in line and BUY it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyasaxa View Post
So, M2 is $51.7k, 0-60 in 4.1s, does the 'ring in 7:58

For comparison:
Cayman S is $64.1k (probably less standard equipment), 0-60 in 4.7s, and does the 'ring in 8:04 (quickest listed wiki time).

BMW has a real ED program with a 5% discount. Porsche has no discount and most dealers take a 20% VAT deposit up front, so you get to give $12k cash to your dealer to hold at 0% for 3-4 weeks.

The M2 is looking amazing.

Thank you.. you tell em!
Appreciate 0