View Single Post
      06-23-2015, 07:04 PM   #64
HavannaF30
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnle View Post
In my opinion, you did well by skipping the Audi. I'm also guessing that you went to Audi Mississauga (in Heartland). I had a painful experience, I have recommend to all my friends, family and co-workers to avoid that dealership at all cost. You can find a brief summary of my story with Audi Mississauga.

It sounds like we might be in the same production month?! Let's see on who gets theirs first
I went to Pfaff audi in Vaughan.. Pfaff to Pfaff I know what you're going to say...

After this headache, I really think that at the end of the day all of the audi/bmw/mercedes dealerships will put out the same crappy customer service. I intentionally purchased the car from Mississauga after having been let down by Maranello BMW in the past (handed them a cheque to purchase the car outright, after that they forgot my name).

Cant beat the domestic car dealerships for actual customer service. I see it when I go to Dodge, chrysler, ford dealerships all the time.

Maybe our cars will be on the same ship! let me know when you get a production number.
Appreciate 0