View Single Post
      05-20-2015, 04:24 PM   #34
Pyewacket69
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskrilla
Funny that you post this. Yesterday I was a drive away from going to the dealership and trade in my M235i (WHICH I LOVE) for the F80. But i didnt. I had the M3 on order originally (It's the car I've always wanted/dreamed about) but being in college and making monthly payments like that I wouldn't have enjoyed as much of my life as I do now. But once my lease is up I have no doubt in my mind i'll be getting an m3. The m235i little less horsepower weighs a little less, little smaller, great everyday sports car. AWD YOU CANT BEAT THAT! Actually you live in Florida so it really doesn't matter but for me it does. Little snow tires on a rear wheel drive car should be alright. It's the driver that makes the car not the driver.

If the payment is 120$ difference you'd be stupid not to get the M3. Case Closed.
Man, how things have changed since I was in college 40 years ago.

No way in hell could I have even considered such a vehicle when I was in school.

I considered myself lucky to have a Ford Currier pickup, which had a heater and an AM/FM mono radio as options.

Wow!
Appreciate 2