04-15-2015, 09:41 AM   #20
Viffermike
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 black-n-blue 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltenfire View Post
FYI to all, here's a pic of the 2nd radiator.
Much appreciated, moltenfire. I haven't had time to post those line-spanning car-front shots yet; should be able to tonight. I'll post a closeup of a closed-off M Sport driver's side intake (on my own car, natch) to counterpoint this shot, too.

A preliminary note to all: it appears that all M235i models in the U.S. and Canada have the driver's-side aux radiator EXCEPT convertibles -- and all Euro-spec M235is DO NOT have the driver's side aux radiator, regardless of configuration or trim.

The radiator discrepancy appears to apply primarily to 228i M Sport models, for which I'd really like to have a couple more VIN decodings from owners who DO NOT have the driver's side aux radiator on their car. So far I have three such examples, but I'm not quite convinced that it's a large enough sample size to glean anything constructive from. More soon ...

Last edited by Viffermike; 04-15-2015 at 09:47 AM..
Appreciate 0