View Single Post
      11-02-2014, 09:17 AM   #21
lazyrhino
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition Package

Sorry it's taken me so long to come back with another reply on this thread, been snowed under with work!

BMW never came back to me about the part number for the badge (typical of my local dealership), but I managed to find it myself fortunately - http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...30&hg=51&fg=20

As I stated earlier in the thread, the correct 'Smoked Grey' side accents can only be found listed under one model of car in the current F series range - the X5 M50d
The part number for these is - 51148058882

Looking under the VIN for my own M235i, the part number that's given for these badges is different - these are of course the bright chrome ones, which shouldn't actually be applied to the car. Very weird that the parts are listed this way, but hey, such is life! Of course the same situation will apply to other similar vehicles such as the M135i.

Furthermore, just a final point - it's a real shame that such a light hearted, generally informative thread, has encouraged such negativity from certain individuals. Some advice:
Unless you have something of any value to add to a thread where people are having a genuinely sensible discussion, don't post at all. Keep your irrelevant opinions to yourself, rather than using them to get at others in a small minded, ignorant fashion.
Appreciate 0